Gift Card Program Terms and Conditions
Royal Relax Spa Gift Card Program Terms and Conditions - Online Sales Only
Except as otherwise provided by law, these Terms and Conditions apply to all Gift Cards purchased online. Cards purchased online through this site are issued by and the sole responsibility of Paypal Services, Inc. Your use or purchase of a Royal Relax Spa branded Gift Card, Gift Certificate or other stored value product (collectively, "Gift Cards") from this site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
1. Except as otherwise stated below, Gift Cards can be used at any Royal Relax Spa location nationwide. Service and prices may vary by location.
2. Maintenance, dormancy or service fees do not apply to balances on Gift Cards. Online Gift Cards have no expiration dates.
3. Hold your Gift Cards securely. Gift Cards that are lost or stolen cannot be replaced and Royal Relax Spa shall not be responsible for lost or stolen cards.
4. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash or credit, except to the extent required by law. Gift Cards may not be used to pay monthly membership fees. Gift Card sales are final and non-refundable.
5. From time to time, you may be awarded with or receive "rewards," "promotional gift cards", "credits", "vouchers", "Groupons," "BOGO (Buy One Get One)" or similar physical or electronic gift cards for no additional payment (collectively, "Promotional Cards"). Promotional Gift Cards may have expiration dates, delayed activation dates or may be subject to additional restrictions or exemptions as provided on the Promotional Cards themselves or any packaging or other written materials that accompany such Promotional Cards or any applicable law.
6. Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the tendered Gift Card will require an additional payment for the balance due.
7. Gift Cards only valid in the U.S. and may not be redeemed at locations in Canada. Gift Cards issued in Canada are not valid in the U.S.
8. HS Card Services, Inc. reserves the right to change the terms of the Gift Card program at any time or to contract with another party to administer this program.
9. HS Card Services, Inc. is incorporated in Pennsylvania and the purchase and sale of Gift Cards issued by HS Card Services, Inc. shall be deemed to be in Pennsylvania and shall be subject to the laws and regulations of Pennsylvania.
10. We may deactivate, cancel or suspend any Gift Card if we suspect fraud, unlawful activity or improper Gift Card use. You agree that you will not use a revoked Gift Card. Gift cards may not be resold except as prohibited by law. Gift cards are not valid, will not be honored, and we will not be liable if obtained from unauthorized sellers or resellers, including through internet auction sites or if we reasonably believe that the use is unauthorized. fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
11. No more than a total of $250 in Gift Cards may be redeemed per day, and no more than a total of $1000 in Gift Cards may be redeemed per calendar month.,
Royal Relax Spa Gift Card Program Terms and Conditions – in Spa sales only
Except as otherwise provided by law, these Terms and Conditions apply to all Gift Cards purchased at a Royal Relax Spa Massage and Facial Spa. Cards purchased in spa are issued by and the sole responsibility of the independently owned and operated franchise. Your use or purchase of a Royal Relax Spa branded Gift Card, Gift Certificate or other stored value product (collectively, "Gift Cards") from a Royal Relax Spa Foot Reflexology Body Massage and Facial Spa indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
1. Except as otherwise stated below, Gift Cards can be used at any Royal Relax Spa location nationwide. Service and prices may vary by location.
2. Gift Cards issued after November 21, 2012 have no expiration dates.
3. Maintenance, dormancy or service fees do not apply to balances on Gift Cards, except in DE, MO, and NY, where a service fee of 2.5% of the outstanding balance is charged monthly starting the 13th month after issuance and TX, where a service fee of 4.2% of the outstanding balance is charged monthly starting the 13th month after issuance.
4. Hold your Gift Cards securely. Gift Cards that are lost or stolen cannot be replaced and Royal Relax Spa shall not be responsible for lost or stolen cards.
5. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash or credit, except to the extent required by law. Gift Cards may not be used to pay monthly membership fees. Gift Card sales are final and non-refundable.
6. From time to time, you may be awarded with or receive "rewards," "promotional gift cards", "credits", "vouchers", "Groupons," "BOGO (Buy One Get One)" or similar physical or electronic gift cards for no additional payment (collectively, "Promotional Cards"). Promotional Gift Cards may have expiration dates, delayed activation dates or may be subject to additional restrictions or exemptions as provided on the Promotional Cards themselves or any packaging or other written materials that accompany such Promotional Cards or any applicable law. The full value of the Promotional Card must be used in one visit and no partial value may be carried forward.
7. Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the tendered Gift Card will require an additional payment for the balance due.
8. Gift Cards only valid in the U.S. and may not be redeemed at locations in Canada. Gift Cards issued in Canada are not valid in the U.S.
9. Royal Relax Spa reserves the right to change the terms of the Gift Card program at any time or to contract with another party to administer this program.
Reward Points Terms and Conditions
The Royal Relax Massage Spa Rewards Points program (“Program”) is designed to help you get the most out of your membership. We reward you for doing the things you already do, getting your monthly massage, buying gift cards or other products and services, referring friends and even for booking your appointment online. As a member of the Lifestyle Program you are automatically enrolled in the program and agree to its Terms and Conditions below. If you choose not to participate, please let your membership location know, but why wouldn’t you want to earn free services and products just for relaxing!
Being eligible for the Program entitles Lifestyle Program members (“Members”) to take advantage of certain Program Rewards (“Rewards”) that may change from time to time and, which may be made available for limited times, all as determined by Royal Relax Massage Spa in its sole discretion. Royal Relax Massage Spa reserves the right to modify these Rewards Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice to you, so please check the Rewards Terms and Conditions periodically. Participation in the Program and/or redemption of Rewards is considered acceptance of these Rewards Terms and Conditions and any modified terms included therein. Royal Relax Massage Spa may, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancel, change, suspend or modify any aspect of the Program and/or any Program Reward at any time, including the availability of any Program Reward, without notice.
To become a Member of the Program, you must be an active member of the Royal Relax Massage Spa Lifestyle Program at a location in the United States and a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands and be 18 years of age or older. Lifestyle Members who are suspended, freeze, or terminate their Lifestyle membership are not eligible to earn or use Rewards Points. Upon termination of your Lifestyle Program membership, your Rewards Points will automatically expire and may not be used. If your Rewards Point account has no activity for a period of one year or more, we may expire your Rewards Points and terminate your participation in the Rewards Program. Rewards Points are not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash.
Earning Royal Relax Massage Spa Rewards Points
Once you have become a Lifestyle Member, you will automatically begin earning Rewards Points (“Points”) as follows:
· 100 Points for joining the Lifestyle Program.
· 2 Points for every dollar you spend with Royal Relax Massage Spa for services, products, gift cards, upgrades, even your monthly membership fee. Points earned on monthly membership packages or prepaid series packages are awarded when the package is redeemed for a service.
· 500 Points for every friend you refer to Royal Relax Massage Spa. The friend must provide your name at appointment and you will be credited with the referral after your friend’s first service at our spa.
· 50 Points for booking your monthly appointment online at www.royalrelaxing.com or our app for mobile devices.
· 50 Points for pre-booking your appointment for next month at the time of your monthly service.
You will earn Rewards Points for purchases at any Royal Relax Massage Spa location in the United States, but not for purchases online. Royal Relax Massage Spa reserves the right to suspend, terminate, revalue or modify, without liability, or notice to Members, all or part of the Points’ value structure and offers and any merchandise or service.
Rewards Points Redemption
Redeeming your Rewards Points is simple! The following redemption levels apply:
60 Minute Hot Stone Massage
60 Minute Body Massage
60 Minute Foot Massage
Rewards points may only be redeemed at U.S. only or for online purchases. Only one award redeemed from Rewards Points may be used per visit.
Refunds & Returns
Rewards Points earned will be rescinded in the event that an eligible purchase is returned for a refund.
Rewards may be taxable, depending on the value of the item and the federal, state, and local tax laws applicable to Member. Members are solely responsible for sales tax, gratuity and to report such items on their tax returns and paying any associated tax liability. Rewards Points are the sole responsibility and liability of the independently owned and operated Royal Relax Massage Spa Massage and Facial Spa issuing the Rewards Points. You agree that Royal Relax Massage Spa Franchise Corp. is not liable for redemption of the Rewards Points and solely acts to administer the Program.
Royal Relax Massage Spa may, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancel, change, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program and/or any Reward at any time, including the availability of any Reward, without notice. Royal Relax Massage Spa may, in its sole and absolute discretion, terminate or suspend any Member’s participation in the Program for breach of these Rewards Terms and Conditions, or for taking any actions that are inconsistent with the intent of these Terms and Conditions.
The laws of the State of New Jersey shall govern these Rewards Terms and Conditions. Member hereby expressly consents to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in New Jersey for all matters arising in connection with these Rewards Terms and Conditions or Member’s participation in the Program.
Thank you for trusting Royal Relax Massage Spa with your service. We are here to ensure you enjoy a safe, professional and stress-free experience with us.
Our Code of Ethics
Royal Relax Massage Spa is the industry leader in ensuring our customers enjoy their services in a safe and professional environment. All of our service providers are required to pass Royal Relax Massage Spa Code of Ethics training, provide a valid state license, and undergo a criminal record and employment reference check.
Our Code of Ethics is designed to protect you. If anything related to your service does not feel right or appropriate, trust your feelings and intuition. Talk to a friend or neutral third party or talk directly to your service provider if you feel comfortable doing so. Otherwise, talk to the spa manager, supervisor, front desk staff, consult a different service provider, or if you get no satisfactory response, reach out to us and we will immediately respond and approach the spa and service provider on your behalf.
If you are late for your service, the spa will try its best to accommodate you but if no times or providers are available your service time may need to be adjusted.
You must also demonstrate ethical behavior. Your service provider will immediately terminate the service if any inappropriate comments or behaviors are displayed.
If any inappropriate, abusive or dangerous conduct took place, we will immediately assist you in contacting the appropriate authorities or contact them on your behalf, if permitted by you. We will cooperate in all investigations of complaints made to authorities. Our policy is that if an allegation of inappropriate conduct is made against a practitioner, the employee will be immediately suspended pending investigation.
Customer Bill of Rights
Our Commitment to You
At Royal Relax Massage Spa Massage, providing you with a safe, professional and stress-free experience is our number one priority.
You can expect the following from your service and your service provider.
You have a right to control your experience
· Tell your service provider what you want and don’t want in your service.
· Undress to your level of comfort, whether it is leaving on your underwear, taking everything off, or undressing from the waist up. It is up to you and we can perform an effective massage whatever your level of undress. The service provider must leave the room for you to undress.
· Are you comfortable with the amount of pressure? Tell the service provider if you want more or less.
· Temperature of the room, level of lighting and volume of music are all adjustable for you.
You Will Receive a Safe Professional Service
· Our service providers are required to maintain a professional relationship with you – if they ask to see you outside of work or are becoming too personal in conversation you can ask them to stop or talk to the manager.
· Our service providers do not work on the abdomen or breasts. Gluteal work is permitted upon expressed client consent and over the sheet only with proper draping. Inner thigh work is permitted only to the extent of half of the length between knee and groin. Chest work, no lower than one inch below the medial collar bone is permitted.
· You will be properly draped at all times during your service.
Your Service Provider Will Adhere to the Highest Ethical Standards
All Royal Relax Massage Spa Service Providers will be trained in and adhere to the highest ethical standards and must abide by the following Code of Ethics, to:
· Demonstrate commitment to provide the highest quality massage therapy to those who seek their professional service.
· Acknowledge the inherent worth and individuality of each person by not discriminating or behaving in any prejudicial manner with clients and/or colleagues.
· Acknowledge the confidential nature of the professional relationship with clients and respect each client’s right to privacy within the constraints of the law.
· Project a professional image and uphold the highest standards of professionalism.
· Demonstrate professional excellence through regular self-assessment of strengths, limitations, and effectiveness by continued education and training.
· Accept responsibility to do no harm to the physical, mental and emotional well-being of clients, associates and self.
· Not engage in conversations of a personal or sexual nature, including compliments or criticism about a person’s body, lifestyle, past or present relationship situation.
· Provide proper draping procedures for all clients at all times. Avoid exposing a client’s private areas at all times.
· Not allow their breasts or genitals to brush up against, lean into or touch any part of the client’s body at any time.
· Not engage in any sexual conduct or sexual activities involving their clients. Specifically, not massaging or touching a client’s private areas. This includes their breasts and genitalia. Genitalia includes anterior or posterior inner thighs near genitalia and anal areas.
Terms and Conditions
All membership benefits are for active members in good standing during the term of their membership.
1. Membership Services - All memberships include your choice of a one-hour massage or signature facial each month
2. Additional Membership Massage - Members may purchase an unlimited number of additional services for their personal use at discounted rates.
3. Nationwide Acceptance- Membership privileges and prepaid services are accepted at all Royal Relax Massage Spa locations in the United States.
4. Rewards Program – Members participate in our Rewards Program and can earn services and discounts. See Rewards Program section for further details.
5. Membership Freeze Option - A membership may be frozen for a minimum of one month and a maximum of three months at participating locations.
o Memberships can only be frozen two times in a 12-month period for a maximum of 3 months at a time. A membership must be unfrozen a minimum of 30 days before it can be frozen again. A "freeze fee" may apply.
o Members can redeem accumulated services during a freeze but cannot utilize any additional membership benefits (i.e. bringing guests, gift card purchases, retail discounts).
o A minimum of one EFT payment must have been made before a membership is eligible to be frozen
6. Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable
7. Royal Relax Massage Spa must be notified about any changes in address, contact information and/or credit card information.
8. Guests must follow spa rules and regulations. Royal Relax Massage Spa reserves the right to refuse or discontinue services for any reason.
9. Royal Relax Massage Spa reserves the right to modify/change spa rules, regulations, services and pricing with reasonable notice.
10. Forty-Eight-hour advance notice is required on any appointment cancellation. Failure to do so will result in a fee equivalent to 100% of the cost of the scheduled service.
11. Royal Relax Massage Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
12. Age requirements for receiving spa services vary by state and local law and Royal Relax Massage Spa strictly complies with such laws. In the event there is not a specific regulation in your area, our policy is as follows:
o No person will be denied admission based upon race, religion or appearance. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12 SHALL BE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING THE SPA. No children under the age of 12 will be able to receive any service without the express written consent of their parent or guardian. For children 12 and under (or where required by state law), a parent or guardian MUST remain in the treatment room and for all minor children the parent must remain on premises during services.
o Must be over the age of 12 to receive a Teen facial.